Welcome to the new CapstonePub.com!
The goal of CapstonePub.com is straightforward: to make it as easy as possible for you to find the resources you need for your library. To that end, we added some exciting new features (with more on the way!)
But first, know that all of your data from the previous site was successfully moved to this site:
- If you had an account on the previous CapstonePub.com, that account information did transfer over. Use your same login and password.
- All your previous lists can be found through the My Account link. From there, select Saved Orders from the menu on the left
- If you completed your library processing specifications or uploaded data for a CollectionWiz analysis, your data is still available. You must be logged in to see it.
- Improved search. A revised search algorithm makes it easier to find the most relevant items to your search terms.
- Robust filtering. Search result not quite what you are looking for? Quickly refine your result using the filters on the left side of the result.
- Save Searches. For those of you who know exactly what search parameters you want from the get-go, you can use our Advanced Search and save it for later. Next time you don't have to re-do all of your search terms, just select the search you saved from last time!
- Wish lists. Use wish lists as you are compiling your order. Once your items are in a wish list, it is easy to view, sort and edit your list until it is purchase ready. Once your wish list is final, copy it to your cart to export your list or complete your purchase.
- Save it. Don't forget to name and save both your wish lists and carts. If you want to access a list from both wish lists and saved orders, you must save it in both places.
- Quick Order. Already have a list of ISBNs that you want to order? Now you can enter them all with quantities on one page and add them to your cart with just a single click
- Easily find Capstone Interactive eBooks. Click the Interactive Titles/Sets category in the Browse menu (under Kids Stuff in the purple main navigation bar.) Use the filter categories on the left to quickly zero in on the perfect Interactive eBooks for your collection.
- Common Core Collections. Click on the Correlations tab to find Common Core Collections organized by popular text types and genres.
- Recently Viewed Items. From any product page, you can view the most recent products you've looked at in the current session with just a click, regardless of whether or not you've added them to a wish list or your cart.
- Duplicate Item Prevention. Gone are the days when you wind up with multiple copies of a book because you've added both a set and the title separately to the cart! Once you've added an item to your cart, all of the other pages will notify you that you already have it should it come up again in a search, other product pages, or in the cart itself.
- Book trailers make book talking a breeze. See exciting previews of some of Capstone's hottest titles right from the home page. Perfect for sharing on school web site or as part of book talks!
- Manage your Capstone Rewards account. Enroll, check your account balance or learn how to redeem your points—all right here!
- Integrated Social Media. Now it's easier than ever to share pages and product with your peers through your choice of social networking providers. We focus on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest; but you have the option of using almost anything!
Track all orders from your library—even ones placed via traditional PO—through your CapstonePub.com account!
Let us know what you think!
We're always looking for ways to continue to improve our web site, products and services. Please let us know what you think!